Thursday, May 28, 2009

GOOGLE ADSENSE SHARING PROGRAMMES

There are many programmes or sites which are related to google adsense sharing programmes , I am also working on those for a quite bit of time and finds some of them very effective indeed which I am mentioning below :

1.The first site I would mention the most effective is flixya.The flixya site is having 100 % revenue sharing, mainly you can publish videos, blogs and pictures .You people can REGISTER HERE

2.Next site I would recommened is qassia, which is also having 100 % revenue sharing.Its a very legit and effective site .You can register the qassia site through a link just in the right side of the blog.

3.Another good revenue sharing site I found is yousaytoo

Its a 50 % revenue sharing site, you can publish blog mainly .

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP