Sunday, January 2, 2011

Allvoices Scam or Legit


You people must be surprised that why me starting this article that Allvoices is scam or legit when I already posted some payment proofs of Allvoices.Actually recently something happened in Allvoices which points the side towards the Scam side.

Let me explain the things in details - Allvoices was running their previous Incentive programme till Dec 31 where it was clearly written that the payment is based on the scores of the Individual writers.Till October it was going well but suddenely in Ist week of November they send some messages to maximum writers that they are been made to Reporter status - the reason they gave is writing less than 200 words article so it happened .Where as its clearly written in the incentive programme that if a writer been made Anchor ,he will remain in that status and there was also no such thing written that one should write 200 words articles.

Ok then when the payment date came they send about only half the payment and to some writers they told that its due to the status change where as in incentive programme,they have not indicated such things at all.Which proves that Allvoices is not following the incentive rules and breaking those rules frequently.There is also no measures that whether the writers who writes well but been made Reporter can make to Anchor or not.

So for me Now Allvoices status is 70% Legit and 30% Scam.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 16, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

Allvoices is totally a scam I must say. Some of my friends too are facing many difficulties in payments. Since september they haven't paid anything inspite of better performances.

Their rules (regarding incentive programs) changes very frequently. For 3-4 months they hold payments and when one asks about payments some excuses are made by the staff.

As far as status of contributor is concerned, its their decision. Recently they have demoted most of the contributors, like if someone is an anchor they have made him Reporter and so on.

In my opinion, if you are an Allvoices contributor you are wasting your time. Go for other legitimate sites which pay incentives on time.

maidenofstorm August 4, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

I am an anchor at Allvoices, and I only received my payment ONCE. tThe first payment was way delayed over several months, well in fact it is STIPULATED in their terms that once you reached your first $100, you submit a form so that they could process your payment. If I had not followed up my request for payment, they wouldn't bother to pay me..

And I still have over $300, and still they haven't paid me yet. They said I will receive my next payment in April, but it's already August. Still I have not received anything from them...

I'm starting to lose my drive in writing on this site, because I don't feel rewarded for my work.

maidenofstorm August 4, 2011 at 4:12 PM  

so all in all, i have to agree with what indoregoan said...

maidenofstorm August 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM  

just to follow up, i have asked for the status of my incentive payment, and as usual they come up with lots of excuses just to avoid paying..

indoregoan is right. this is such a waste of time. look elsewhere if you want to be rewarded with your effort and hard work...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP