Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Scam site work-online.org.uk

Recently I came across a site called as work-online.org.uk .According to me it’s a super scam site .The reason I am explaining here-
According to me the site is a scam site , the reason they ist used to give 0.50 pound for a 350-400 review , now they just decreased the amount to half.apart from that they r using some tactic to most of the people, they Ist accept 2-3 reviews , after that constantly rejecting all reviews without any notification. They even cannot give proper reason for that.

In total the site is a scam site I am sure, always squeezing from the members. They r not giving your rejected reviews back or give us for moderation. I once personally requested them to keep a moderation button but they threatened me to block my account and my IP. So, my sincere request is please don’t be active in that scam site work-online.org.uk.
Let us fight against the scammers.
U can visit the scam site

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP